Favourite lines from the Harry Potter cast
- Warwick Davis: "Winggardium leviosa!"
- Natalia Tena: "Don't call me Nymphadora!"
- David Thewlis: I don't remember anything I've said. One word: riddickulus, and boggart.
- Evanna Lynch: All of Luna's lines are winners. "You're just as sane as I am."
- Jason Isaacs: My favourite line is one of Daniel's... "Let us hope Mr. Potter will always be around to save the day." Dan: "Don't worry, I will be." That was off the cuff.
- Ralph Fiennes: "I can touch you now."
- Emma Watson: "I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another idea to get us killed. Or worse, expelled."
- Rupert Grint: "She needs to sort out her priorities."
- Julie Walters: "Not my daughter, you bitch!" I didn't believe Mrs. Weasley would say it!
- Robbie Coltrane: "You're Harry Potter. You're the one who got away from... You Know Who."
- Tom Felton: "My father will hear about this!"
- Matthew Lewis: In movie 2, when he's hanging from the light: "Why is it always me?"
- Bonnie Wright: "Good luck" to Harry in movie 1 on the train platform.
- James Phelps: In the first movie: "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother?" Also "mischief managed."
- Oliver Phelps: Deathly hallows part 1, when Harry and Ginny were kissing, George creeps behind and says "Morning..."
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” —E. E. Cummings (via quote-book)